Saturday, April 04, 2009

Gingerbreadman

http://www.elise.com/recipes/archives/001633gingerbread_man_cookies.php

It was long time ago when I saw this particular cookie in Good Housekeeper magazine from Australia. I also had cavalry soldiers with me, Indians and Cowboys. But they are gone now.

From seventh grade onwards, I began to build Tamiya tank models. I had five of them. On the order of purchase, they were M-42 Duster (US Army), M-10 Wolverine Tank Destroyer (US Army), Centurion Mk3 (UNC Korea then modified for Israeli Army 3rd Armored Corps) and then Type 90 (Japanese Self Defense Force 7th Hokkaido Division). Buth these are not in my possession anymore.

In 2005, I began collecting several modern avaition platforms. They were AV-8B Harrier 2 (US Marines VAW-XX), F-16 Falcon (USAF 388th Fighter Wing, Hill AFB, Utah), MiG-15 Fagot (flown by Pepelyayev, 20 kills) and MiG-29 Fulcrum (in green camouflage of the Finnish Air Force based in Kubinka). Besides these jets, my favorite was F-51D Mustang (USAF flown in Korea by William McConnel and James Jabara before they graduated to F-86 Sabres).

No comments: